Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I searched here and there wasn't anything like what I was looking for. I used the insides of the potatoes to make Miller's Chicken Mashed Potatoes...just mix potatoes with chicken broth and salt and pepper.
- 7 small potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese or 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- Pam cooking spray
- green onion
- lettuce, shredded
- fat free sour cream or low-fat sour cream
- black olives
- Wash potatoes and wrap them each in foil.
- Bake on 425°F for 1-1 1/2-until they feel soft.
- Cool a bit so they can be handled and then cut in half long ways.
- Scoop out the insides leaving just a bit of potato.
- Spray potatoes inside and out with Pam and put back into 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until a little crisp.
- Divide cheese and bacon bits evenly and fill the skins.
- Place back into oven for about 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- When all cooked add what ever garnish that you would like and share!
these look so good!
Very yummy! I served these on our appetizer night. I topped them off with some pickled jalapenos, low-fat sour cream, salsa, black olives and cilantro. They not only tasted delicious but they looked delicious. Thanks for posting. :)
Served these at a party last night and they were gone in a matter of minutes. Thanks for the recipe!