1/2 Photos of Low Fat Potato Skins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 small potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese or 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Wash potatoes and wrap them each in foil.
- 2Bake on 425°F for 1-1 1/2-until they feel soft.
- 3Cool a bit so they can be handled and then cut in half long ways.
- 4Scoop out the insides leaving just a bit of potato.
- 5Spray potatoes inside and out with Pam and put back into 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until a little crisp.
- 6Divide cheese and bacon bits evenly and fill the skins.
- 7Place back into oven for about 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8When all cooked add what ever garnish that you would like and share!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese