Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a lovely crunchy and refreshing salad that tastes wonderful without using any mayonnaise.If you cant get all the herbs listed,just parsley would be fine. Its so delicious, you wont believe that it can be so healthy! I'm sure you'll like it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small salad potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, coarsely shredded
- Cook potatoes until tender but firm; cool and slice.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and stir until well coated.
- Chill for several hours.