Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a healthier version of potato salad. It is delicious and creamy. It has a taste of the old fashioned potato salad.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Cook Potatoes, let cool.
- Combine with celery and onions.
- Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potato mixture and combine to coat the vegetables. Refrigerate.
I think this is a really good lowfat potato salad I give it a 5 star rating