1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
A low-fat, high taste twist on sour cream & chicken casseroles. When I cook the chicken, I usually pan-sear with salt, pepper, and spices like garlic or onion powder. This provides a little extra yummy taste to the overall dish. Wonderful with green vegetables or salad as sides.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a greased baking dish, combine sour cream, soup, poppy seeds, and cooked chicken.
- 3Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, and sprinkle slivered almonds over top.
- 5Continue baking for 10-15 minutes or until almonds are toasted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.1
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup