Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Light and Refreshing and will satisfy your cravings for something Sweet!
Top Review by Annacia
I made this today for Thanksgiving and the Think Pink event. I skipped the nuts as DH dislikes any nut in anything he eats. This is very good. It creamy tasting and Pretty In Pink, even the pineapple colors red. It was very well accepted by everyone and a couple of people took seconds.
- 2 (16 ounce) containers non fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cool whip (Thawed)
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in their own juice (No Syrup added)
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup of crushed pecans (optional) or 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring Pineapples (do not drain) and dry Jello to a simmer or slow boil and remove from heat.
- Let Cool.
- Mix Thawed Cool Whip with the Cottage Cheese.
- Add the Jello and Pineapple mixture to the Cool Whip and the Cottage Cheese (and the Nuts if you like).
- Be sure to mixed Thoroughly!
- Refrigerate until set.
- Usually 6-8 hours and its good to go!
- Top with a dollop Cool Whip and Enjoy!