1/1 Photo of Low Fat Pink Salad
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Light and Refreshing and will satisfy your cravings for something Sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring Pineapples (do not drain) and dry Jello to a simmer or slow boil and remove from heat.
- 2Let Cool.
- 3Mix Thawed Cool Whip with the Cottage Cheese.
- 4Add the Jello and Pineapple mixture to the Cool Whip and the Cottage Cheese (and the Nuts if you like).
- 5Be sure to mixed Thoroughly!
- 6Refrigerate until set.
- 7Usually 6-8 hours and its good to go!
- 8Top with a dollop Cool Whip and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Pink Salad
Serving Size: 1 (763 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non fat small curd cottage cheese
fat-free cool whip