Recipe by Audrey M
Who doesn't want a low-fat meal? Only 5 WW points.
Top Review by dale!
Yummy! This was delightful! Fresh and light in flavour. I used grated ginger from a jar instead of dry. The sauce wasn't overpowering to the vegetables like some stir-fry sauces can be and the pineapple added a lovely touch of sweetness. I served this with brown rice.
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained (serve over hot cooked rice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the first 6 ingredients, set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry chicken in oil for 5 to 6 minutes until juices run clear.
- Add vegetables& stir fry 3-4 minutes till crisp-tender.
- Stir in pineapple and soy sauce mix.
- Heat through.