Recipe by mickeydownunder
Inspired by what I read! This makes for a TERRIFIC feed! So quick and easy to do! Look forward to my first review!
- 2 lebanese bread
- 420 g mexican style beans
- 430 g pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat feta
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven 200°C.
- Line flat tray with foil.
- In bowl, mash beans until smooth.
- Cut pinapple pieces in half NOTE: Find pieces lay better on pizza.
- Spread mashed beans onto Lebanese bread, top with pineapple pieces and feta.
- Bake about 15 minutes until feta browns.
- NOTE: Can use mashed canned Heinz beans, kidney beans or chickpeas as well as other toppings like jarred red pepper, capsicum.
- NOTE: I use pizza cutter and cut into 4 pieces.