Recipe by AKillian24
Figure friendly pizza for under 250 calories! I like to serve this up with an Italian Salad.
Top Review by PrimQuilter
Super simple and quick dinner! I love the idea of spraying the tortillas ahead of time, this really crisped them up nicely. I also preheated the pan. Left out the green peppers by choice. This is a great base for all types of yummy pizza! Thanks AKillian for a great addition to our meal rotation!
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla (I use a brand called Flat Out)
- 59.14 ml fat free mozzarella cheese
- 8-12 slice turkey pepperoni
- 78.07 ml pizza sauce
- 29.58 ml chopped green peppers
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 0 of a small onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml low fat mozzarella
- 9.85 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray the tortilla with Pam.
- Toast the tortilla in a 400 degre oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the flatout and top (in order) with pizza sauce, fat free cheese, pepperoni slices, onions, mushrooms and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbl low-fat mozarella.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, slice and serve!