1/3 Photos of Low Fat Pepperoni Pizza on a Flat Out
Figure friendly pizza for under 250 calories! I like to serve this up with an Italian Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla (I use a brand called Flat Out)
- 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 8 -12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 of a small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons low fat mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1Lightly spray the tortilla with Pam.
- 2Toast the tortilla in a 400 degre oven for 5-7 minutes.
- 3Remove the flatout and top (in order) with pizza sauce, fat free cheese, pepperoni slices, onions, mushrooms and green pepper.
- 4Sprinkle with 2 Tbl low-fat mozarella.
- 5Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, slice and serve!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Pepperoni Pizza on a Flat Out
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 419.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortillas
low fat mozzarella