Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Figure friendly pizza for under 250 calories! I like to serve this up with an Italian Salad.
Make and share this Low Fat Pepperoni Pizza on a Flat Out recipe from Food.com.
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla (I use a brand called Flat Out)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 8 -12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 of a small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons low fat mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- Lightly spray the tortilla with Pam.
- Toast the tortilla in a 400 degre oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the flatout and top (in order) with pizza sauce, fat free cheese, pepperoni slices, onions, mushrooms and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbl low-fat mozarella.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, slice and serve!
Super simple and quick dinner! I love the idea of spraying the tortillas ahead of time, this really crisped them up nicely. I also preheated the pan. Left out the green peppers by choice. This is a great base for all types of yummy pizza! Thanks AKillian for a great addition to our meal rotation!
I don't know why I didn't think of it 1st, lol. Made everything per directions and ingredients! Delish! I did find and organic marinara sauce that has like 2 carbs per serving; I used about 2 Tbs on my tortilla. Thanks for the post!
This recipe is awesome! I made one with turkey pepperoni for DH