Low-Fat Peas and Cauliflower in Spicy Yellow Yogurt Sauce
- In a large pot over high heat, bring the water with 2 teaspoons of the salt to a boil.
- Drop in the cauliflower florets and the frozen tiny peas, return to a boil, and cook for only 2 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking and cool.
- Let the vegetables drain in the colander while you prepare the dressing.
- In a serving bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, whisking until the mixture is creamy.
- Fold in the vegetables gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours, lightly tossing again before serving.