Recipe by MsSally
I've made these several times and they are always an ooy gooy favorite. I make these low-fat, by subbing egg sub and vanilla yogurt for the eggs and oil in the brownie mix. The amounts are approximate to the type of mix you use. Please follow directions below for subbing according to your package. And by all means if you aren't watching your waistline, go for the "real deal."
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box brownie mix (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 12 low-fat graham crackers (1 sleeve approximately)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350°F Place whole crackers down middle of pan. Break other crackers to make a full layer of crackers on bottom of pan.
- Mix brownie mix, according to package, subbing egg substitute for eggs and vanilla yogurt for oil.
- Pour brownie mix over graham crackers and put in oven for about 25 to 28 minutes or till brownies are ALMOST done.
- Remove from oven, do NOT turn oven OFF.
- Pour marshmallows and chips over brownies evenly.
- Put back in oven for about 3 to 4 minutes or till marshmallows are puffed and chips are soft.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for about 2 minutes Using a knife gently spread the marshmallows and chips over entire top of brownies. Use wet knife to cut into pieces and serve. Do NOT stack these together to store. Store in a single layer in tightly covered dish.