This is a yummy Low-Fat good-for-you snack! About 150 calories and less than 2 grams of fat each, so go ahead and indulge :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together oats, buttermilk, brown sugar, applesauce, molasses and eggs.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- 5Stir flour mixture into eggs mixture, just until moistened.
- 6Fold in peaches and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 7Place in preheated oven.
- 8While muffins are baking, combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 9After 15 minutes of baking, remove muffins from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 10Return to oven and continue baking for 3 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Peachy Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g