Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy Low-Fat good-for-you snack! About 150 calories and less than 2 grams of fat each, so go ahead and indulge :)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, buttermilk, brown sugar, applesauce, molasses and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Stir flour mixture into eggs mixture, just until moistened.
- Fold in peaches and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Place in preheated oven.
- While muffins are baking, combine 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- After 15 minutes of baking, remove muffins from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Return to oven and continue baking for 3 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.