This is the best ice cream I have ever had, practically no fat. You can substitue with strawberries, crushed oreos or crushed butter finger bars(but they add fat to the recipe)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl add all ingredients except fruit.
- 2Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Put in ice cream machine, add fruit.
- 4Fill with milk to fill line.
- 5Process in ice cream machine.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Peach Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat whipping cream