Recipe by StrikingEyes00
WOW! I made this last night and it was sooooooooo good. This recipe came with my icecream maker.
Top Review by Boomette
I used homemade can peaches in syrup and used only 1/2 cup of syrup. I didn't add sugar cause the peaches and syrup were already sweetened. I used the food processor to chop the peaches. Then I added yogurt and syrup and blend a few seconds. The texture was perfect. The taste is great. I love it. Thanks StrikingEyes. Made for PAC Fall 2008
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches reserving 1/2 cup of the juice (for me, it turned out to be all of the left over juice).
- Put peaches in a blender and pulse to chop.
- Add the sugar, yogurt, and juice and blend until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a half hour to an hour (depends on how patient you are - I did a half hour and it was fine).
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 25 to 30 minutes.