1/1 Photo of Low Fat Peach Frozen Yogurt
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
WOW! I made this last night and it was sooooooooo good. This recipe came with my icecream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches reserving 1/2 cup of the juice (for me, it turned out to be all of the left over juice).
- 2Put peaches in a blender and pulse to chop.
- 3Add the sugar, yogurt, and juice and blend until smooth.
- 4Chill in the refrigerator for a half hour to an hour (depends on how patient you are - I did a half hour and it was fine).
- 5Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Peach Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g