Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasy and healthy dish - quick to prepare
- 400 g pasta
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed halved cut into 3 and blanched
- 210 g red salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat pan, spray with olive oil and saute tomatoes and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus, salmon, milk, lemon juice and season to taste.
- Drain pasta well and toss with sauce then stir through chives.
- Top with parmesan and serve.