From Low-Fat Italian. Haven't tried yet, looks good though. Way less fat than the original version. This is different than similiar recipes on Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguine
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1/2 cup any refrigerated fat-free liquid egg product
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook pasta.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan, add bacon, garlic and onions. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- 3Drain pasta and add to bacon mixture.
- 4Stir in egg product, milk and pepper.
- 5Cook 1 minute or until warmed through.
- 6Toss with cheese and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Pasta Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute