- 400 g dried spaghetti
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 175 g diced rindless bacon
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 75 g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to packet directions till tender.
- Lightly spray frypan with oil.
- Cook bacon and onion about 5 minutes till golden.
- Drain pasta when it is ready and return to hot saucepan.
- Whisk eggs in a jug with a fork.
- Stir quickly in to pasta, coating all strands.
- Add bacon mixture, parmesan and parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Heat through for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Serve immediately.