Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a low-fat version of a panini and is still so yummy! You can use pretty much any low-fat deli meat in these, I like turkey or ham or a combination of both. You're going to love this sandwich! My husband and I are obsessed with these right now
- 2 slices large round bread (low-fat bakery)
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 slices Healthy Choice honey-roasted ham
- 4 slices Healthy Choice cooked turkey
- 2 slices syrian cheese (non-fat)
- Lay bread slices out spread honey Dijon mustard on one slice and spray the other with the butter flavored cooking spray.
- Layer the turkey, ham, and cheese slices on the buttered slice of bread and top with the other slice, mustard side down.
- Spray one outer side of sandwich with olive oil cooking spray and place it face down onto a grill pan and put a heavy frying pan on top and press down for a few minutes.
- Spray the top side of sandwich with olive oil cooking spray and flip the sandwich. Press again with heavy frying pan for a few minutes, until cheese is melted. And Enjoy!
We loved this tasty Panini! Ralley?s makes a roasted garlic French loaf which when sliced and grilled up with the mustard, meat and cheese makes a sandwich so tasty you will never miss the fat. Used recommend meats and cheese and horseradish mustard as I was out of honey Dijon mustard. Thanks for the post this will be enjoyed often.
Made in my GF grill. I don't know what syrian cheese is. To keep it lowfat I used part-skim mozzarella. I did use Healthy Choice ham & turkey on sour dough rye bread slices. Very tasty. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.