Recipe by Dorel
Low fat, no cholesterol pancakes made with Fleischmanns Egg Beaters,which is a whole egg substitute. I made these yesterday and they were very good. My DH has to lower his Cholesterol so I am always looking for no fat recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, unsifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute, if you have it
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, blend together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl combine milk, egg beaters and corn oil.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Beat with rotary beater just until mixture is well blended and only a few small lumps remain.
- For each pancake pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- If you don't have a non stick griddle you should lightly oil it first.
- Bake until pancakes are bubbly and edges look dry Turn and bake until browned on underside.
- Serve with your favorite low fat topping.