1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Packet Italian Chicken and Vegetables
Audrey M's Note:
A mess free meal. This meal also can be made on the grill. Cook chicken packet for 12 to 14 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place one chicken breast in each packet topped with Italian dressing.
- 3Sprinkle basil and Parmesan cheese on top of dressing.
- 4Arrange vegetables on top of chicken.
- 5Secure end of packet; leaving room for the heat to circulate.
- 6Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet.
- 7While chicken is cooking, cook pasta according to package direction.
- 8Cut a slit in packet to let heat escape before removing chicken.
- 9Place chicken and vegetables on top of pasta.
- 10Can sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Packet Italian Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 1120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 32.1 g