1/5 Photos of Low Fat Oven-Fried Scallops
Easy, tasty, low-fat says it all about these scallops!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the scallops & pat dry.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place the egg substitute in a shallow dish.
- 4Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- 5Dip scallops in the egg substitute and then roll them in the bread crumbs.
- 6Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with the olive oil cooking spray and arrange the scallops in a single layer in the pan.
- 7Spray the tops lightly with the spray.
- 8Bake at 500 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes or until the scallops turn opaque and nicely browned.
- 9Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- 10Squeeze the lemon over the scallops and serve.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Oven-Fried Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 755.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g