Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Who wants fries?
Make and share this Low-Fat Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, but don't peel.
- Cut in wedges or strips.
- Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate plastic bag.
- Add potatoes and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe gets 5 stars because of the changes you can make to it. I made it as per recipe the first time and loved it, 2 days later I was cooking grilled lamb chops so added some rosemary which goes so well with lamb and it turned out perfect. Great recipe AudreyM
I had to change my husband's diet to low salt and low fat so I am learning how to cook all over again. I made turkey burgers and what goes with burgers?? Fries! For a low fat recipe it was very tasty. It was just like having burgers and fries! Thank you! Will keep this one to make again
Very nice. They were crispy as others stated, must be due to the skin being left on. I think these would be perfect with a small bowl of sour cream to dip into.