Recipe by Audrey M
Who wants fries?
Top Review by Latchy
This recipe gets 5 stars because of the changes you can make to it. I made it as per recipe the first time and loved it, 2 days later I was cooking grilled lamb chops so added some rosemary which goes so well with lamb and it turned out perfect. Great recipe AudreyM
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, but don't peel.
- Cut in wedges or strips.
- Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate plastic bag.
- Add potatoes and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.