My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb turkey meat, light meat, skinless -- cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a 2-quart casserole dish, firmly press hash brown potatoes evenly across bottom to form a shell; set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey, onions, and bell peppers. Cook until turkey is longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- 4Stir in water, gravy mix, and salt; bring to a boil.
- 5Add mixed vegetables; reduce and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- 7Spoon in hash brown potato shell. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered again, for 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Oven Easy Turkey & Potato Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 319.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown gravy mix
fat-free cheddar cheese