Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb turkey meat, light meat, skinless -- cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, firmly press hash brown potatoes evenly across bottom to form a shell; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey, onions, and bell peppers. Cook until turkey is longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in water, gravy mix, and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add mixed vegetables; reduce and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spoon in hash brown potato shell. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered again, for 5 minutes more.