Recipe by ckmclements
Pretty easy, and makes for some juicy, tasty chicken. I like to make my own breadcrumbs by crushing fat-free crackers.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- cajun seasoning (optional(added to breadcrumbs for a little extra kick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Roll in flour.
- Dip in egg whites.
- Dredge in bread crumbs until covered.
- Place on cookie sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 30-45 minutes until center is no longer pink (do not turn the chicken during baking.).