1/1 Photo of Low Fat Oven Bake Crispy Chicken
8 hrs 10 mins
I love fried chicken, but I don't need the calories, so I came up with this one. I use chicken breasts but it would be could with any cut of chicken. (I don't like the dark meat on a chicken) It's great with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts into about 3 pieces and put into a ziplock bag, add the buttermilk and marinade overnight, or for at least 2 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F and spray a baking sheet with Pam cooking spray.
- 3Put all the dry ingredients into a ziplock bag and shake to combine.
- 4Remove chicken from the ziplock bag and shake off any excess buttermilk and add to the breadcrumb mix, add 3 pieces at a time and shake to coat the chicken.
- 5Remove and place on baking sheet.
- 6Repeat till all pieces are coated.
- 7Spray chicken with Pam cooking spray and bake for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Oven Bake Crispy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 481.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 41.4 g