Recipe by Kitcharen
This spring/summer salad is low fat, but it tastes like heaven! If you're watching fat grams and calories, you'll love this medley of fresh vegetables and light pasta.
Top Review by Heidi #3
Very tasty and easy to make. I could not find FF Feta Cheese, but did use low fat. I was also hoping to find whole wheat orzo, was unable. This recipe makes a lot. Use a large bowl. Thanks so much Kitcharen!
- 4 cups orzo pasta, cooked and cold rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, fresh, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, small, rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled small