Recipe by SaddleUp87
This is a very simple, no-bake pie I created a while back that my brother is particularly fond of. It takes nearly no time to make and goes easy on the calories and fat content.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- remove the tops of 10 oreos.
- place cream-side down on top of oreo crust (as many as you can fit).
- grind the rest of the oreos in a food processor until powdery.
- combine cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- add 1 cup of the powdered oreo mixture and mix until well dispersed.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour into pie crust.
- top with remaining powdered oreos.
- refridgerate for several hours before serving.