Low-fat Orange Veal Marsala
- On a sheet of wax paper dredge the veal in flour, coating both sides.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet heat the margarine and oil until the margarine is melted; add the veal and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned (about 4-5 minutes) on each side.
- Set veal aside.
- In the same skillet combine the remaining ingredients and cook over high heat until thoroughly heated (about 3-5 minutes).
- Scrape any particles from the bottom of the pan.
- Return veal to skillet and turn to coat with orange mixture; cook until the veal is heated through (about 1-2 minutes).