Tiffany in CA's Note:
This is a good low-fat recipe that is a switch from seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a sheet of wax paper dredge the veal in flour, coating both sides.
- 2In a 10-inch nonstick skillet heat the margarine and oil until the margarine is melted; add the veal and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned (about 4-5 minutes) on each side.
- 3Set veal aside.
- 4In the same skillet combine the remaining ingredients and cook over high heat until thoroughly heated (about 3-5 minutes).
- 5Scrape any particles from the bottom of the pan.
- 6Return veal to skillet and turn to coat with orange mixture; cook until the veal is heated through (about 1-2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-fat Orange Veal Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 23.4 g