Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
from the skinnycook.com
- 1 honey maid honey graham crackers, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 package jell-o brand orange flavor sugar free low calorie gelatin (4 serving size)
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Free
- SPRINKLE crumbs onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 5 minute Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender container; pour into large bowl.
- ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Nutrition (per serving).
- Calories100 Total fat2 g Saturated fat1.5 g Cholesterol10 mg Sodium330 mg Carbohydrate11 g Dietary fiber0 g Sugars5 g Protein8 g.
have made this several times. great dessert for ww.