1 hr 5 mins
Audrey M's Note:
I make the traditional version of this for Christmas to give out to friends and neighbors. I was so glad to find a lower fat version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients into flour mixture.
- 3Stir gently to blend.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Spray 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- 6Pour in batter.
- 7Bake 50 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool 10 minutes and release from pan. Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Orange Cranberry Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of