Recipe by Jitter_Bug
A favorite snack/side dish. I lost it once so I'm posting here so I won't lose it again. A Weight Watchers recipe.
- cooking spray (I use olive flavored)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 large onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick and separated into rings
- 5 packets uncooked quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- Wisk together egg whites and sour cream.
- Add onion rings and turn to coat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over onions & toss to coat.
- Spread onion on baking sheet & coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until tender & golden, 40-45 minute.