Recipe by Dancer^
I have made this with just spinach, and dh loved it.
Top Review by AKillian24
WOW. This is outstanding. I wanted to mimic my favorite bakery's pesto (minus the oil) and this does it! I added a splash of white wine. I saved some and mixed with FF mayo to sit overnight and use as a twist on sandwiches. This is fantastic!!!
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 cups basil leaves
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons mineral water