Recipe by kermit cooks
I made these up based on extensive testing (yum!) and tweaking to get my preferred balance of fruit overload and low fat. It's flexible, along with the apples, chuck in any other fruit. If you don't want apples try canned apricot - the trick is to get heaps of moisture from the fruit.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour, wholemeal
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 400 g apple pie filling, chopped roughly
- 3⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sugar, oats in bowl.
- Mix melted butter, lightly beaten egg and milk in another bowl.
- Add chopped up apple and raspberry then pour all into dry ingredients.
- Mix lightly until ingedients are barely wet.
- Put into small muffin pan.
- Bake in 180 degree over for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.