Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 mins
A delicious cookie that is good for you!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars, oil, egg, and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Add water and beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in oatmeal, raisins and dates.
- Stir until blended.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
I checked out your recipe for the "Low Fat",I guess that 2.1 would be low to some, but I'm a low fat,low carb,low calorie kind of nut. I DID however use your basic recipe and have tweeked it so I can enjoy a cookie too. Thanks Lisa's Fun