Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious cookie that is good for you!
Make and share this Low-Fat Oatmeal Raisin Date Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars, oil, egg, and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Add water and beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in oatmeal, raisins and dates.
- Stir until blended.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.