A delicious cookie that is good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream sugars, oil, egg, and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add water and beat on low speed until well mixed.
- 4Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Fold in oatmeal, raisins and dates.
- 6Stir until blended.
- 7Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- 8Flatten slightly with a fork.
- 9Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Oatmeal Raisin Date Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g