Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I adapted from an old favorite, applesauce muffins. They are high in fibre and low in fat.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil or spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- Divide into 12 muffins and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked in centre.
- Remove from pan after 5-10 minutes and let cool.
- place in a airtight container and try not to eat for 24 hours as they will become more moist.
The whole family loved these! So very moist, The batter was just as delicious. I will definitely make them again closer to Thanksgiving......
Awesome. I used a little less sugar (about 1/2 a cup) and they were still super-moist and delicious. I also love spices in baking, so I upped the cinnamon and cloves. What a treat. I'll definitely be making these again. (PS--simply irresistible with a little apple butter)
Very moist with excellent flavour. And you're right, they're even better the next day.. sooo moist and the flavour develops!