1/1 Photo of Low Fat Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Muffins
This is a recipe I adapted from an old favorite, applesauce muffins. They are high in fibre and low in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Oil or spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 3Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- 5Divide into 12 muffins and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked in centre.
- 6Remove from pan after 5-10 minutes and let cool.
- 7place in a airtight container and try not to eat for 24 hours as they will become more moist.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g