Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
High fiber, low fat, chewy and tasty
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon.
- In mixing bowl, mix together Splenda, brown sugar, oil, milk, egg whites, vanilla, and yogurt. Blend well.
- Add in flour mixture; stir well.
- Stir in dried fruit and oats.
- Spread into sprayed 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 28-32 minutes.
Good stuff. Make sure to use Pam on your spatula also to spread out the dough. Thanks for the recipe. It's a keeper.
I didn't rate the recipee when I commented on it. This is my favorite oatmeal bar recipee.
and good tasting