Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husbands favorite!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 cup reduced fat margarine
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces jars applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix together margarine, sour cream, egg substitute, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and applesauce.
- Stir in noodles and raisins.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs on bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour noodle mixture over crumbs.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until set.
- Cover with foil if it browns too quickly.