1/3 Photos of Low-Fat No Boil Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I was inspired by the recipe on the back of the Mullers box. I came up with this low-fat version of the original, but don't tell DH it is low fat, he'll never know otherwise. The secret ingredient is cornstarch this keeps the wateriness (is that a word) out of the fat free cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles (1/2 box or 9 noodles)
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce (choose low-fat, I prefer Ragu)
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey breast (99% fat free)
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning (divided)
- 15 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups 2% mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown ground turkey and season with 1 T Mrs Dash.
- 3Add pasta sauce to meat.
- 4In medium bowl combine, Ricotta cheese, 1T Mrs Dash, egg substitute, parmesan cheese, cornstarch and 1 cup mozzarella. Mix well.
- 5In a 9x13-inch pan, layer 1 cup sauce, 3 noodles, 1/2 of ricotta mixture, and 1/3 of additional sauce. Continue layers ending with additional sauce.
- 6Bake covered for 55 minutes, uncover sprinkle with additional cheese and bake for 5 more minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat No Boil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 1018.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
fat-free ricotta cheese
2% mozzarella cheese