Recipe by eveningtech
changed a bit from hungry girl website and could not find a low cal version here. For a truly authentic tiramisu, add one ounce of rum to the espresso or coffee. Just don’t forget to add about 60 calories to the nutritionals. this is so tasty and perfect for V-day :)
- 8 soft ladyfingers or 6 regular ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 cup cooled strong brewed coffee (or espresso)
- 1⁄4 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip (fat Free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin by lining up half of the ladyfingers next to each other longways on your chosen serving dish. Drizzle about 1/2 your cooled coffee over ladyfingers until saturated.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheese, sugar, Cool Whip and vanilla mix well.
- Spread half of this mixture on top of ladyfingers and top with half of the cocoa.
- Next, layer remaining ladyfingers on top of dish. Again, cover with coffee.
- Spread remaining cheese mixture on top. sprinkle cocoa over dish. Best when eaten immediately.
- Serves one or two, depending on how hungry you are.