Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a little different than your typical cheesecake dessert. It's very light and fluffy, so easy and guilt free!
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling, any flavor
- Blend powdered sugar and cream cheese in small bowl until smooth.
- Mix Dream Whip (follow directions on box).
- Fold these together and spread spread on top of crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with your favorite pie filling and serve!