Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You'll never find a low fat cheesecake that is this creamy anywhere else. You'll swear you were eating the real thing.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup i can't believe it's not butter stick margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 extra large eggs
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- Graham Cracker Crust:.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and Splenda. Add melted margarine and mix thoroughly. Place crumb mixture in bottom only of 10 inch non-stick spring form pan and pack down firmly. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add Splenda, vanilla and eggs one at a time and beat until smooth and no lumps. Fold in 2 cups of sour cream. Pour filling into spring form pan on top of graham cracker crust.
- Bake with a water bath in oven for 45 minutes or until outside edges are puffed and center is still a little jiggly. Then take cheesecake out of oven and let cool on counter top for 1 hour. Then place cheesecake in refrigerator and allow 6 - 8 hours to cool before eating.
- 1 serving = 1 slice (1/8 of cheesecake) 1 serving = 8 WW points.