Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Had MAJOR craving for a bit of OLE! THIS recipe MADE MY DAY! LOW that is low fat, TRUE! Full of flavour without the extra added calorie or two :)
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- On lightly sprayed tray, cut pita bread in triangles, spray top of pita and bake for about 10 minutes until crunchy.
- On plate, arrange Mexibeans, Nacho Toppings Sauce***, cheese.
- Heat in microwave for about 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and jalapenos.
- NOTE: Can heat Mexibeans in pan and Nacho Topping*** in another pan and place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Serve with pita baked triangles.
- Note: Can omit jalapenos.
- Note: Guacamole, HEAPS more of sour cream only adds to the calories not necessarily to more enjoyment!
- NOTE: Above recipe would not let me include "Fat-free Nachos