Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love my coffee drinks, but I need to cut back on calories. This is tasty and easy.
- 1 (1 ounce) single serving packet sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoons fat free French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 1 cup strong hot black coffee
- Put cocoa mix and creamer powder in mug.
- Add hot coffee, stir and enjoy.
- Note: for an iced mocha pour over ice. For a frappe, cool the beverage in the refrigerator for a few minutes; crush the ice in a blender add the cooled beverage and blend.
Very creative and tasty recipe. I cool it down and make the chilled version, as hot coffee is usually too much for me to handle. I also dislike how coffee can be bitter, but you don't even need to add sugar to this (and if you do, you can add Splenda or some of the like). Thank you!
This is quick and easy and delicious, and MUCH cheaper and healthier than the sugar-loaded bottle stuff from Starbucks or Tullys! Thanks for this keeper!