Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this,but this is a excellent recipe! I hope you enjoy it! 8)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray 14 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine milk, oil, applesauce, egg & coffee mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry mixture & mix until combined.
- Fill muffin tins 1/2-3/4 full.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Simple to make & low in fat. Can't beat that. Thanks for posting.
I like chocolate (but who doesn't!!) so these suited me fine. Nice and low cal also. Can't loose!!
This is the first recipe I tried from this site. They are excellent!