Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a delicious, rich dessert thats low fat and easy to make!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package low-fat brownie mix
- 3 cups Cool Whip Free
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 2 T instant coffe and 2/3 cup water in large mixing bowl.
- Add brownie mix and vanilla, stir until well mixed.
- Spray two 9 x 9 pans with cooking spray, split brownie mix between two pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Prepare icing by mixing cool whip with remaining 1 T instant coffee, add toffee if desired.
- Let brownies cool completely, remove from pans.
- Ice top of one brownie with icing, stack the other brownie on top, finish icing top and sides.
- Chill for 1 hour, serve.