This is a delicious, rich dessert thats low fat and easy to make!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix 2 T instant coffe and 2/3 cup water in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add brownie mix and vanilla, stir until well mixed.
- 4Spray two 9 x 9 pans with cooking spray, split brownie mix between two pans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6Prepare icing by mixing cool whip with remaining 1 T instant coffee, add toffee if desired.
- 7Let brownies cool completely, remove from pans.
- 8Ice top of one brownie with icing, stack the other brownie on top, finish icing top and sides.
- 9Chill for 1 hour, serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Mocha Brownie Torte
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat brownie mix
Cool Whip Free