Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Its seems hard to make but its very easy. Packaged veggies help. Points...5.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen whole mushrooms, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups light and fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Cook vegetables per package directions.
- Drain and place in shallow casserole.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- Add flour and dry mustard.
- Slowly stir in milk and chicken broth.
- Cook, stirring often, until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in horseradish and tabasco.
- Pour evenly over vegetables.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.