Its seems hard to make but its very easy. Packaged veggies help. Points...5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen whole mushrooms, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups light and fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1Cook vegetables per package directions.
- 2Drain and place in shallow casserole.
- 3In saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- 4Add flour and dry mustard.
- 5Slowly stir in milk and chicken broth.
- 6Cook, stirring often, until smooth and thickened.
- 7Stir in horseradish and tabasco.
- 8Pour evenly over vegetables.
- 9Top with breadcrumbs.
- 10Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- 11Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 649.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g